Our Walk-in Clinic is open 7 days a week for urgent & minor care needs, no appointment necessary. The Walk-in Clinic is able to treat conditions that require prompt medical attention but that are not life threatening.
For life threatening medical emergencies require immediate medical attention, call 911 or go to the hospital emergency room. We are not equipped to handle major emergencies at our clinic.
Please note the following:
- Patients must present a valid health card each time you visit the clinic.
- Please inform our receptionists of any changes in your address or phone number. This is extremely important to ensure proper communication in case of abnormal investigation.
- Patients are responsible for payment, if you do not have a valid Health Card.
- Not all services are covered by OHIP. Please see our list of services with fees.
- Family practice patients (patients who are registered with one of our doctors) are encouraged to book an appointment as the wait time will be significantly less.
- Our Walk In Clinic is open 7 days a week for urgent and minor care needs. No appointment necessary.
- Please try to arrive at least one hour before closing to guarantee being seen, as we sometimes have to close registration early due to patient overload (walk in patients only).
- For after hours health advise, please call